Friday, December 21, 2012

Photoshop & My first (FREE!) digital paper pack

Pin It
I finally broke down and bought myself Photoshop from Amazon last night, which I was thrilled to see had free overnight shipping.  So this morning it was delivered and I've been a little obsessed with it since.  I'm generally pretty quick learning a new software program, and I watched and saved several tutorials last night which helped, but I still found myself now and then wasting time trying to do something I knew ought to be relatively simple.  However, once I got my bearings I was able to put together this cute digital scrapbooking paper pack, which I'm sharing with you for FREE!  (Because we just can't have enough freebies these days, can we?) 



Do you like it?  There are 4 papers that are 12x12 jpg files.  You can download them here.  (If you have problems, email me at ilove2bake@yahoo.com and I will send you a compressed file including all 4 papers.)

Happy Holidays!  Hope you enjoy these.  I'd love to see projects you make using them. 
***Update**** I added to this paper pack and now have 20 different coordinating papers available for only $3 on my Etsy shop.  They will be emailed to you within 24 hours of purchase in a zip file.  If you're interested, go here for the listing. 




post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors you used - thanks for sharing! :)

    I wanted to invite you to join our weekly Sunday and Monday Meet & Greet Blog hop if you get a chance this weekend. :)

    Come link up and join the fun:
    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2012/12/sunday-monday-meet-greet-blog-hop_22.html

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin