Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Baby Girl Digital Paper Pack

Pin It

I am so excited about these baby boy & girl digital paper packs.  I just love the way they turned out.  I'm using this pack to make my daughter's birth announcements and thank you cards next month.  The thing that I love about digital papers is that you can use them for EVERYTHING.  You can make blog headers, buttons, or facebook timeline backgrounds, you can use them to make digital scrapbook pages that you can print anywhere into one of the cute photo books or calendars, and you can use them to make party printables- cupcake wrappers, decor, party circles or cupcake toppers, party hats, favor boxes, or whatever other kinds of projects you'd like.  In the next week or so I hope to show you some examples of these. 

Interested in purchasing the baby girl paper pack?  You can purchase it HERE. It's only $3 and comes with 23 patterned and solid colored 12x12 digital papers in jpg format (300 dpi).  When you purchase you'll receive all these papers in a zip file within 24 hours of purchase and I'm even throwing in a cute free project for you!  Hope you love them and hope they inspire you to create something beautiful for your favorite little girl.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Cool. I hadn't been by in a while...you've been busy. Looks great.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin