Saturday, November 17, 2012

Holiday Hairclips

Pin It I wanted to make some felt hair clips using my Cuttlebug and a Cuttlebug die that I had purchased a while ago.  The idea was somewhat inspired by my daughter, who loves helping cut flowers with the cuttlebug.  We cut a bunch of flowers one day that I made into hair clips for her, and I thought they would make cute clips for my shop, especially for the holidays.  I've made 4 sets so far, in Christmas colors, but I am planning to make more for Hanukkah and Kwanzaa as well.  (There are very few hair clips for either that I've seen.)  I particularly like the ones below with the gingerbread buttons.  Which are your favorite?

I'm selling these in my shop for $5 a pair, although I can make you one for $3 as well if you'd like.  Just send me a message.  Click the link below each picture to go to the listing.




These would make a great stocking stuffer for a little girl, or a cute hair accessory for her trip to see Santa.  Hope you enjoy!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Aww, those are just adorable. Nice and festive! My 7 year old loves hair accessories like that. I connected to your google connect, I saw your button while browsing blogs. Thank goodness for buttons. I love your blog title and I feel like a binge crafter too, but add procrastination into the mix. I often end up doing a whole bunch in a few days rather than spreading them out. Hope you will stop by sometime. http://onecreativeprocrastinatinggal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin