Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Cookies from Trilogy Edibles

Pin It Happy Birthday to me!  Today is my birthday and I was so excited to come home tonight & have my friend Karen from Trilogy Edibles stop over with some amazing birthday cookies for me!



Aren't these cute?  She decorated the cookies with a bunting like the ones I sell in my shop.  

Karen makes beautiful- and tasty- cookies and cakes.  Here are some of the amazing creations she's made.  

IMGP1047
Click here to see more Superhero cookies. 

IMGP0116
Golf Course Cookies- my dad would love these

Jillianscake
 
IMGP9829
This shoe is a CAKE!  Can you believe it?

Want some of Karen's amazing cookies?  You're in luck!  She just opened an Etsy shop you can go to here. I'm planning on ordering some for my daughter's next birthday party- she loves them!
 
Thanks Karen!  :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG you are too sweet! I'm so glad you loved them! And I would love to do Miss Jenny's birthday party!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin