Sunday, November 18, 2012

Hanukkah and Christmas Appliques

Pin It
So we need a little something for Hanukkah, right?  How's this?


And here are a few more iron on appliques I made using my Cricut, Cricut Alphabet, and Cricut Essentials.  These iron ons are backed with Heat N Bond Ultra, so you don't need to sew them on.  You just iron for 8 seconds and you're done!  Crafting couldn't possibly get easier.






Click the links below each picture to go to my Etsy listings for these items.  The iron on appliques (background + your choice of letter) are $3.50 and I will ship them next day!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I'm dying to cut fabric with my cricut. I'm new to the craft/blog world. You have great crafts!
    Jossie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin