Monday, September 17, 2012

Watermelon Party Hat (and hairclips)

Pin It The daughter of one of our good friends just turned one and had a watermelon themed party.  Naturally I had to make her a watermelon party hat! 



Would you like a watermelon hat or other themed hat for you party?  Here is my listing on Etsy.  For only $12 I will make your party girl or boy the perfect custom hat for your theme.

 
I also couldn't help but make her (and my daughter) some watermelon hair clips for the party.  For some reason my picture keeps loading sideways here, but you get the idea. You can buy one here for $3. 

Enjoy!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this!! I love the green ribbon "rind" across the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a birthday theme and your hats & hair bows are seriously the cutest thing EVER! I am SO buying stuff from you as soon as I have an occassion for them. Will browse your site & see what I could buy for Xmas presents!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin