Thursday, September 20, 2012

Vinyl Pumpkin Bowl - $1 Craft!

Pin It
I've been dealing with some technology issues this week, so I haven't been able to make all the vinyl projects I've wanted to using the Cricut and Cricut Craft Room.  So today I thought I would feature a vinyl project made WITHOUT the use of a cricut.  I made this project with good old fashioned scissors and using a bowl I found at Dollar Tree for $1. 

Isn't this cute?  Dollar Tree has a bunch of fall colored ceramic mugs, plates, and bowls which are perfect for decorating with vinyl.  I drew a pumpkin face on the back of my black vinyl, cut it out with scissors, and rubbed it on.  It was about a 2 minute craft project and super cheap!  I think my daughter will really enjoy eating her cereal out of this bowl.  I'd recommend hand washing anything you make with vinyl.  I've heard some people have run things through the dishwasher on the top rack, but I'd prefer to not find out what happens if things go wrong. 

If you'd like to win a $25 gift card to Expressions Vinyl so you can make your own fun vinyl projects, enter using the Rafflecopter widget below.  Keep coming back this week for more vinyl projects and chances to win!

a Rafflecopter giveaway
post signature

4 comments:

  1. I would totally make that bowl for my kids!! We just moved here from Canada (to US) so got rid of all our kitchen and holiday stuff! Time to get our Halloween collection started again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bowl. I would make some wall sayings and halloween decorations with my cricut expression. Thanks for the opportunity to win some vinyl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bowl and a fun and easy project for the grandkids! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin