Sunday, September 2, 2012

Vinyl Covered Sippy Cups

Pin It I am obsessed right now with vinyl!  I recently used it with my cricut for the first time and was surprised at how easy it was.  I used some to label my daughter's toy bins, and now I've used some to make these cute little sippy cups!


I used Cricut Craft Room for the letters and shapes.  Want the cut file?  Here it is!  Enjoy!

By the way, I just got my order from Expressions Vinyl and I'm so excited!  I ordered a bunch of different colors of vinyl and plan to make cute acrylic cups and coffee mugs for family and friends as holiday gifts.  Can't wait!  If you're looking for a bigger variety of vinyl than Cricut offers, at a MUCH lower price, check it out!  I've been happy with it so far!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. How does the vinyl hold up when washing the cups?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin