Monday, September 10, 2012

Rainbow Party Hats

Pin It I've been so busy lately with Etsy orders and I love it!  This was one of my latest Etsy orders that I completed.  My buyer wanted a party hat for her daughter's first birthday as well as party hats in primary colors, pink, and turquoise for all of the party guests to wear.  Her intention was that these hats could be reused for any theme party, which I think is such a great idea I might make myself a set!  So I made the hat for her daughter, which you see in the center below, as well as 10 additional party hats. 






Aren't these fun?  She contacted me yesterday and said she'd like 20 more!  I'm going to be a busy girl this week.  If you'd like some of your own, here is the listing on Etsy.  I love bright colors, so these were a lot of fun to make.  I'd be happy to make some for your next party too! :)

post signature

1 comment:

  1. These are too cute! Found you via the link party.

    Check out my blog when you have a moment - I run a cool feature called Teach Me Something Thursday + I'd love for you to be a part of it!

    Michele

    www.shortgirllongisland.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin