Monday, August 20, 2012

Shabby Chic Party Hats

Pin It
Those of you who have been following my blog know that I generally like bright/colorful and modern/fun.  Well, I was so excited when I got an order in my Etsy shop for shabby chic party hats.  This would be something new for me.  I had wanted to learn to make fabric flowers for a while, and this was the perfect opportunity.  I really enjoyed making these and I absolutely love the way they turned out.  Hmm... this may have converted me.  I might have to throw a shabby chic tea party or something for my daughter. 


If you would like one (or more!) of these hats, I have two different listings up to create custom hats.  They won't match these exactly since these were for a custom order, but I can definitely make something similar in colors/looks that you enjoy. 





Go here if you are interested in one shabby chic party hat.


Go here if you are interested in a collection of shabby chic party hats

post signature

1 comment:

  1. These are very cute! I love the colors. Thanks for sharing at I Made It! Monday. Can't wait to see what you link up this week.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin