Thursday, August 23, 2012

FREE Printable Thank You Cards

Pin It


As a special way of saying "Thank You" to all my blog followers, I have a free printable for you!  Everyone loves freebies, right?  I wanted to make a simple "Thank You" card to enclose with my Etsy orders, and I thought it came out so cute that I wanted to share it with you, so that you could print your own at home.  I used My Memories Suite and my favorite Dreamlike Magic Designs free digital scrapbooking packs to design the bunting, then imported the jpg to Microsoft Word and added the greeting.  To download the Microsoft Word file, click here.  Enjoy!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I was just out looking at some of the sites that my newest follower, follows and I came across your lovely blog. I am so excited to met you and have been enjoying reading your posts.
    I especially like your shabby chic party hats in the post below. They are exquisite.
    Please come over and check my blog out. I would love to have you follow. Have a marvelous weekend. From one creative gal to another . . . your newest follower #361 . . .Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turned out so cute! Be sure and grab a featured button when you link up this week to I Made It! Monday.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin