Monday, May 28, 2012

Mother Goose book cover onesie

Pin It
I thought it would be cute to design a "line" of onesies featuring vintage images, and as a book lover I couldn't help but love this vintage Mother Goose book cover image.  I found the image from Vintage Printable, inverted it, printed it on an iron-on transfer, and ironed it onto a onesie.  It takes just minutes to make and it's so cute!  I'm selling it in my Etsy shop here if you'd like to order one for $10.

Want to make one yourself? Here's an inverted image for you. To make one: copy the image, insert into a Microsoft Word document, resize (right click, format picture, size) to be as big as you want (mine is 5"), then print onto iron-on transfer sheet. Follow your iron-on directions to apply to a onesie. Mine require a water-free iron, set on the cotton setting, applied for 30 seconds, moving the iron back and forth. 


Let me know if you make one!  Happy crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin