Friday, April 27, 2012

New Blog Header using My Memories Suite

Pin It Do you like my new blog header?  I made it during naptime today using My Memories Suite


I just loooove this software.  I've used it to make various blog headers, blog buttons, my Facebook timeline photo, and even the header for my Etsy shop.  My Memories is so easy to use!  I love being able to whip these out while watching tv.  I'm actually working on using My Memories to make cupcake toppers and water bottle wraps that can be printed off in PDF format.  I'm excited to start making some party packs to sell in my Etsy shop

My Memories software is VERY reasonably priced, especially compared to Photoshop or other digital scrapbooking programs.  The program is only $39.97 and I have good news!  Binge Crafter readers can get $10 off using the code STMMMS84973 AND you will also get $10 to use in the My Memories store to download your favorite paper packs.  There are also TONS of freebies on their site and you can use any free digital scrapbooking products you find around the web, which means that there are essentially no additional costs.  Can't beat $30 for all this fun!

Here are some of my other My Memories creations:







Tune in tomorrow, I have a freebie to share with you!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. I have this program, but I haven't had a chance to try it out yet! I love your new header.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin