Saturday, April 28, 2012

My Memories Freebies- Flower Card

Pin It




Did you see my post yesterday about using My Memories Suite to make my blog header?  My Memories gives away digital scrapbooking freebies every week, and here are some cute ones they sent me this week that I wanted to share with you.  You can print up and easily make these cute 3D flower cards.  Just click on the picture above and it will take you to a page where you can download the free patterns for your copy of My Memories, or if you don't own My Memories you can still download it in PDF format. 

Want My Memories Suite so you can make great projects like these?  The program is only $39.97 and Binge Crafter readers can get $10 off using the code STMMMS84973.  You will also get $10 to use in the My Memories store to download your favorite paper packs.  Good deal, huh?

Here is the tutorial on how to put the flower together.


Flower Card Tutorial
How to Assemble your Flower Card

1. Print your file on cardstock.


2. Take your card template page and fold at all fold lines. A bone folder helps make the creases niec and crisp to help your finished card to look nicer.



3. There should be a total of 9 folds when you are done.



4. Cut out your card.


5. Turn your card over so that the printed side is down and pinch the sides of each petal together until all 6 petals are standing straight up.


6. Gently push all the petals in one direction until they lay flat.


7. You now have a flower card.


8. Tie a ribbon (not included) or something equivalent around the card to hold it closed.


9. Embellish as desired. This card was embellished with a circle cut out from a piece of background paper.



post signature

1 comment:

  1. This is so clever. Love the flower. I will have to try this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin