Friday, March 30, 2012

Jinger Adams Design Team Post- Feel Better Card

Pin It


Inspired by Jinger Adams


I was so excited to see this post on Jinger Adams's blog saying that she is looking for a new design team.  Jinger has great taste, and I'm so excited to see the new products she has to share.  I had this project in mind that I thought would be perfect to try out for the design team.  It is simple, but elegant.  I hope she likes it!


I made this 4" square Feel Better Card using plain pink and white cardstock to really highlight the beauty of the filigree Cricut cut.  This filigree cut is on the Straight From The Nest Cricut cartridge which I bought incidentally when Jinger was promoting it on HSN!  ;)  I thought this cut would make a beautiful card background.  I added some plain white butterflies cut out with my EK Success butterfly punch hovering over it with pop dots.  The "Feel better soon!" sentiment was stamped with a Fiskars clear acrylic stamp and Martha Stewart pink ink and also mounted with pop dots.  The sentiment is stamped on another Cricut cut from Cricut Essentials.  I thought this was a lovely card that could be used for any occasion. 

Want the FREE ccr file to upload so you can make this card yourself?  Click here to download it.

Wish me luck!  I hope I get picked!  :)  Make sure you stop by Jinger's blog and check out some of the other beautiful entries and see what else Jinger has been up to.

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Best wishes and Good Luck!!
    xoxoxox

    Jessica @ www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com Hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty… *Ü*
    Wishing you a beautifully blessed weekend,
    **Lots of BIG Hugs**
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is so elegant and pretty! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, elegant and soft. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card. Good luck on the DT challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on this card. It is very elegant. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin