Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bird and Bunting Birthday Card

Pin It

Whenever I watch TV, I find the need to multitask.  Most of the time I work on the computer, blogging, checking email, or messing around on Pinterest.  But lately I've been playing a lot with Cricut Craft Room and making files I intend on later cutting.  I made this card for my niece's birthday using the Birthday Bash cricut cartridge that my neighbor lent to me.  This bird and bunting we the first things on the cartridge to catch my eye.  I designed this entire card using one mat on Cricut Craft Room, then just cut up my paper scraps to fit each element so that all the shapes could be cut out with only one mat running through the Cricut.  It took no time at all, and I think it turned out really cute.  I feel like it's a little hard to read the sentiment, and there may actually be too many polka dots (at least on the bird), but I still really love it.  I've exported and saved the cut file so that I can make the same card again, but also so that I can share the cut file with YOU!  As long as you have the Birthday Bash cartridge you can make this same exact card using your own paper.

Want to download the file?  You can find it here.  (If you have any problems, leave me a comment or email me and I'll send it to you directly.)

Do you have any cut files to share?  I'd love to see how you all are using Cricut Craft Room. 


post signature

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin