Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Robot Valentine

Pin It I finally gathered enough cricut rewards (with the help of one of my neighbors!) to get a free cartridge, so I picked out the Robotz cartridge.  I knew these would be perfect for my nephews and other little boys we know.  I started out making a robot valentine for one of my nephews that I wanted to share. 


Isn't the robot cute?  I made him using teal, maroon, gray, black, and white cardstock, and added a small heart sticker on his screen to make him festive.  Here's the greeting inside:


I'm looking forward to making more with this cartridge.  Happy Valentine's Day!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I saw this on the Cricut MB. Just wanted to say the card looks great and love the sentiments. So CUTE !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute. I haven't picked anything yet for my reward points, thinking of waiting a bit longer. Enjoy your new cartridge.
    angel hugs
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin