Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pink and Turquoise Party Banner

Pin It
Banners are such a cute way to decorate for a party and are so easy to make.  I used turquoise and pink fabric with white polka dots and trimmed out triangles using pinking shears.  I sewed them together sandwiched in some pink bias tape. 


I made cupcake banners and letter banners to spell out my daughter's name.  I used the Cricut Sans Serif cartridge for the letters and the Cricut Alphabet for the cupcakes (which are made from felt).  This was a really quick project that made a big impact.  I definitely recommend these for party decorations or baby room decorations.  Hope you enjoy!

*REVISED 5/5/12- I am now selling banners in my Etsy shop!  I can make you a pink & turquoise one identical to this, or in other colors/fabrics.  I love custom orders.  :)



post signature

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin