Monday, February 20, 2012

Pink and Turquoise Frames and Scrapbook Page

Pin It Sorry I've been a little behind posting the rest of these pictures of my daughter's Pink and Turquoise cupcake party.  Getting back on track, I wanted to show you the entry table I set up for the party.  I decorated two wooden picture frames to include a picture of her at age one and a picture at age 2 to see how much she's changed in a year.  I also made a quick, basic scrapbook page using some of the matching paper scraps so that people could leave a quick message for her during the party.  I thought this would be a nice way for her to know who came to her party. 



For the frames I used some matching ribbon and more of the cupcake toppers to decorate.



Check out these other projects from her birthday party. Don't forget to come back in the next few days, there are still a few more birthday projects I want to share.

Cupcake Toppers
Cupcake Invitations
Party-Themed Water Bottles
Make Your Own Cupcake Stands
Fabric Covered Party Hats
Cupcake Applique Shirt


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those colors! Thanks for sharing you idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love using scrapbooking stuff for other craft projects! Great job. Would love you to link up at my slowly growing Friday frolic link party!!

    http://www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com/2012/02/friday-frolic-15.htm

    Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin