Saturday, February 11, 2012

Cupcake Applique Shirt

Pin It

I love making appliqued shirts, as you can tell from these other applique projects.  So naturally I had to make one for my daughter's birthday that matched her colors and theme.  I picked up this long-sleeved shirt a while ago at Children's Place on their clearance rack for $3 and used some pink and turquoise polka dot fabrics for the top and bottom of the cupcake.  The cupcake was cut from the Cricut Alphabet cartridge.  This took all of about 10 minutes to do.  My kind of binge crafting!  Looks pretty cute with the party hat too, doesn't it?

Check out these other projects from her birthday party.  Don't forget to come back in the next few days, there's still more to come!

Cupcake Toppers
Cupcake Invitations
Party-Themed Water Bottles
Make Your Own Cupcake Stands
Fabric Covered Party Hats





post signature

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin