Saturday, January 14, 2012

Baby taggie & one more appliqued onesie

Pin It A few months ago I went to a craft consignment sale and picked up a stack of flannel pre-cut squares that were perfect for making taggies like the patchwork taggie from my tutorial.  I made one to go along with the homemade gift bag to give our friends for their new baby. 



Naturally I had to make an appliqued onesie to go with everything as well.  They're just too easy and too cute not to throw in with a baby gift set. 



Here is the finished set, including the owl softie and the baby thank you cards.



I'm thinking that maybe by the end of this year I might try to make up some coordinating baby gift sets to bring to a craft fair.  I've never done a craft fair before, but I've always loved looking at the baby displays.  And of course, I love making baby crafts!  Have you done a craft fair before?  What are your thoughts on them?

*UPDATE 5/5/12- I am now selling items like these in my Etsy shop.  Please contact me if you would like a custom order. 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I think the baby taggies are just the cutest idea!

    http://www.thehunsblog.com w/ retired Stampin' Up GIVEAWAY!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin