Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday Decorations

Pin It While my friend Sara was visiting, she took some cute pictures of our holiday decorations, and I wanted to share these with you.  She's a really great photographer, and I just love how festive and fun these look in her pictures. 


I love the candy theme for holiday decorating.  I found these cheap candy candles at Walmart and these crazily overpriced Christmas Crackers at World Market.  But I looooove Christmas Crackers, so I got them anyway.


Gotta have a Santa hat readily available for holiday pics and it looks really cute sitting on the end of our banister.


I found these plastic snowflakes at a boutique and thought they'd be perfect for our front porch.  I literally had the cashier pull them off the ceiling from their display so I could buy them.


Isn't this picture incredible?  Sara has a great feel for light when she's taking pictures.

Hope you enjoy these!  Did you do anything different in your holiday decorating this year?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, those plastic snowflakes look so sparkly in the light. I was looking for snowflakes early in the month for my daughter's birthday but couldn't find any as pretty as yours.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin