Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2011 in Review

Pin It 2011 has been a great year for me as a blogger.  I decided at the beginning of the year that I really wanted to start sharing my crafts with a larger audience and make some more crafting friends, and I accomplished these goals and so much more.  Here are some of the highlights of my year in blogging.

*I've gone from having 200 hits (mostly me) to over 80,000.
*I've gone from having a few followers (family and friends) to over 300.
*I've learned a TON about blogging including how to use programs such as My Memories digital scrapbooking program, Picasa and Picnik photo editors, how to make blog headers and buttons
*I've made a bunch of crafting friends both online and in my neighborhood!
*I joined and quickly became addicted to Pinterest.
*I started a Twitter page.
*I became a "paid blogger".
*I had my first sponsored giveaway by My Memories.
*I WON a TON!  I won a Cricut Expression 2, $50 Target giftcard, Stampin' Up supplies, a Jewelry design book, and a My Little Shoebox "Destinations" collection.
*I've learned new crafting styles, improved my own work as a crafter, and improved my blog photography.
*I've been a guest blogger on two other blogs and had my first guest blogger on Binge Crafter

Great year, right?  I'm so excited to embark on even more blogging adventures in 2012.  What are you most proud of having accomplished this year?





post signature

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin