Monday, November 28, 2011

Santa in the Chimney

Pin It




I absolutely fell in love with this card from Live, Love, and Scrap, so I decided to duplicate it with my scrapbooking group since I have (and love!) the Simply Charmed cartridge.  Since I don't have a gypsy, I cut out the shadow of the chimney and traced it onto a piece of black cardstock folded in half to make the base of the card.  Also, since I only have a baby bug and couldn't cut the chimney at the same size, I cut it at 5 1/2 inches.  Isn't this adorable?  Check out Live, Love, and Scrap to see a video on how to make this card. 


post signature

3 comments:

  1. So cite Angela!! Loved the video from live, love, scrap....she is so talented! Love how you traced the chimney to make your own card!! You always have such great ideas :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGeeee!!! I am flippin out!!! Your card is WONDERFUL!!! I love that you traced it to make your own shape card....GREAT idea!!! Thanks so much for the super sweet shout out and for sharing this card with me!!!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin