Friday, November 11, 2011

He's Here!

Pin It


I am so excited about the newest addition to my family - a nephew!  I decided for a new baby I wanted to do some new crafts that I had never done before.  Recently I purchased this great book called One Yard Wonders and Steggie the stuffed dinosaur just had baby boy written all over it.  It has a ton of different crafts you can make using only one yard of fabric, and the patterns are all included on tissue paper pattern sheets.  Actually I discovered that some of the projects use less than a yard, so I had some left over after making Steggie to make a wipes case.  My sister-in-law gave us a cute wipes case when my daughter was born, and I was suprised to find out how easy they were to make - just a glue gun, some scrap fabric, and matching ribbon and you're done in no time!

Making a stuffed animal was so much easier than I had expected, so I'm already starting another from the same book.  I'll keep you posted.  :)


post signature

20 comments:

  1. looks adorable!!
    bet you had fun watching him come to life!!
    Loui

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet dinosaur... lucky boy!

    P.S. Come visit my blog for a chance to win 25 FREE Shutterfly Holiday Cards: http://acraftyescape.blogspot.com/2011/11/giveaway-shutterflys-2011-holiday-cards.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Will be googling the book immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute!

    Julianne
    www.sewfantastic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That turned out adorable! Off to check out the link for that book...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello
    Just wanted to let you know that I am sharing this post over at my blog. If there is anything you would like me to remove, please let me know.
    Have a great day!!!!

    Jennifer
    www.eatcraftsow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab! My daughter loves dinos so I am so checking this out for inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this stegosaurus!! So adorable. New follower. Would love it if you would stop by and share this at my linky party :) http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com/2011/11/bedazzle-me-monday-8.html

    Also, PRETTY PLEASE check out Random Acts of Kindness Week going on right now!! Would love to see you be a part of it! http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com/2011/11/kindness-and-thanksgiving.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO darling!! Would LOVE it if you would link these up at my turquoise lovin' party going on right now!! http://www.sweetlittlegals.com/2011/11/turquoise-lovin-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is SO CUTE!! I love the fabric too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! I'll have to look for that book in the library.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so cool! My son loves dinosaurs too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cute I've wondered about that book I'll have to check it out. I'd love it if you'd like this to my link party at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable and impressive dinosaur!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Goodness...that dino is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE this! I would love if you would share this at the Crazy Cute link party happening at Between U & Me right now! I've got a totally awesome giveaway this week, too!
    OOH! AND, I'm your newest follower! ;)
    www.betweenuandme.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really, really cute! I would love to have you come link up @ my blog hop!
    http://cookingwithkaryn.blogspot.com/2011/11/what-makes-you-say-mmmmm-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Finally, something cute for boys! Visiting from Serenity Now.
    :) crafty texas girls

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin