Thursday, November 17, 2011

Gobble Gobble!

Pin It Last week we had a fall festival in my neighborhood and I wanted to make something super cute for my daughter to wear.  I had this tiny spool of fall-themed ribbon that I picked up in the dollar section of Target and was inspired by all the ribbon turkeys on Pinterest.  So I made this:


Eek!  Don't you love it?  Here is the tutorial I used.  All I did differently was use different ribbon and add googly eyes.  One week to go until Thanksgiving, you have more than enough time to make one yourself!  Let me know if you do.

post signature

5 comments:

  1. This is SUPER cute! I love it.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is darling I'd love if you would add this to my link party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com/2011/11/what-i-wore-wednesdays-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela, what a cute hair clip. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin