Friday, November 25, 2011

3D Snowman Card

Pin It I have been learning so many new crafts from my neighbors, and this adorable 3D snowman card is one of them. 


The card can be folded flat to be sent in an envelope, and it has a tiny piece of velcro that holds it closed when it is standing.  Here is the back/side view.


Wouldn't these make great holiday cards? 

**Edit 12/1/11 - I have the link to the original card which includes instructions on making it!  Click here.  She also has a singing reindeer, an angel, and a tree
post signature

10 comments:

  1. Oh that is such a cute card! I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable!! I like how you added the texture, I can't wait to see what other creations you've come up with :) -your newest follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. The the 3D. He turned out adorable.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela, I can't believe I never came and thanked you for loving my directions for this little guy, and for sharing the links to my blog! Well, I thank you, and yours is so darn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin