Monday, October 24, 2011

My Memories Suite- Videos & Tutorials

Pin It

After playing with My Memories Suite for a while, I decided to try to find some YouTube videos to help me learn more tips & tricks about using the program, and of course get more ideas of projects to make!  I found this older video advertising My Memories Suite, which gives you a great idea of the basic program.  (I believe this is advertising version 1- they are now on version 2, which is the one I am giving away.)


I also found this great girl who goes by the handle Pink Toque who made some great videos using the software.  This is how I learned to add new content.  If you are the winner of the My Memories software, this is a great way to begin learning the new program.  Don't forget if you're interested in purchasing the software, you can use code STMMMS84973 to get $10 off the cost of the software (normally $40, so you save 25%) AND $10 to use in the My Memories store to download your favorite paper packs.


Here is the second tutorial on adding your own content.


Interested in winning this software?  My giveaway ends Wednesday, so make sure you enter by then.  To enter today you need to:

1. Be a Binge Crafter follower.
2. Go to My Memories site and check out their site.
3. Leave a comment about something you learned from watching one of these videos.
4. Come back later in the week for more information on My Memories Suite and chances to win.

Don't forget you can enter to win on multiple posts!  Hope you're having fun learning about this program & excited to win!  I can't wait to choose a winner.  :)


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I'm a follower and have seen this product advertised on other blogs. This is the first time I've watched the videos. I guess it's just so hard for me to visualize how it works. I also went to their site and saw that I could order stuff for only a dollar, so I guess it's not that expensive. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin