Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hybrid Scrapbooking- My Memories & the Cricut!

Pin It


Since I love traditional scrapbooking so much and have so much stuff, I knew I wouldn't be able to abandon it completely for digital.  But I've found that digital scrapbooking and traditional can easily be combined to make super cute projects.  I used My Memories Suite to create the background for this page, and added some bling and the title "Winter" which I made using the cricut and the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge. 

To do this, I designed my background on My Memories Suite.  I picked a blue paper, layered on some swirls and snowflakes, and created a bottom border for the title.  I printed it on plain white cardstock using my printer.  I then cut out "winter" using the cricut, glued it on, and added the bling and photo.  It was that easy!  I definitely plan on using this to make the next 8x8 calendar I make (like this one I made last year) because it's the perfect size!
Do you want to win this program for FREE?  My Memories is giving away a copy to a Binge Crafter reader.  All you have to do is:

1. Be a Binge Crafter follower.
2. Follow My Memories on Facebook or Twitter.
3. Leave me a comment telling me where you follow them.
4. Come back later in the week for more information on My Memories Suite and chances to win.

The winner will be announced on Wednesday, October 26.

 
Just can't wait for the giveaway? Well, I have more good news! If you go to the My Memories site and download the program, you can get $10 off using the code STMMMS84973 AND $10 to use in the My Memories store to download your favorite paper packs.  If you decide to get the program, I'd be happy to email any of my layouts with you-  just let me know!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Love it..
    shared on Facebook..
    Lou Windom
    hugs..
    Loui♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. followed on facebook!
    Lory Penniman
    lpenniman @ mchsi.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin