Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pumpkin Crafts

Pin It One of the greatest parts of fall is, of course, pumpkins!  I made this pumpkin card using some great K&Company paper and embellishments.  The sentiment can be downloaded from Paper Crafts

There are so many great pumpkin projects I've seen on blogs lately!  I wanted to feature some of my favorites. 

No-Sew Fabric Pumpkins from Happy Hour Projects


Flower Covered Pumpkin from Dreaming in Color


Spooky Stuffed Peppers with Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons

Here are some of the great ones I've found on Pinterest. 

Velvet Pumpkins from Hot Skwash


Pumpkin centerpieces from Aly Dosdall on Scrapbook.com


Paper Pumpkins from Martha Stewart


Pumpkin Lanterns from Martha Stewart


Did I feature one of your projects?   Feel free to grab my "Featured On" button. 

Binge Crafter


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature~I feel so honored! I am following you now! Please come back for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Thanks for sharing your favorite projects.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some great idea! I love the lantern pumpkins. Thanks for sharing. I am a new follower from Tatertots and Jello. Vicky @ www.messforless.net

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin