Friday, September 23, 2011

Peek-a-Boo Card

Pin It
This is a very simple, but cute card.  I used plain black cardstock and eyes from a K&Company embellishment pack. 


The real surprise is on the inside.  When you open up the card, the "Boo" (from the same embellishment pack) jumps out at you.


This was very simple to do.  I took a thin scrap of black cardstock and accordian folded it.  I glued it to the back of the inside of the card and the back of the "Boo".  Simple, but fun!


Do you have a Halloween card you'd like me to feature?  If so, leave me a comment with your post or send a picture to ilove2bake at yahoo dot com.  I'd love to feature some of YOUR cards! 


post signature

5 comments:

  1. cute!!! i love the idea of the eyes all over it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Those eyes are pretty scary!
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Cute! I would love for you to link up to my Wickedly Creative Halloween Ideas Party.
    www.itsybitsypaperblog.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin