Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I WON a Cricut Expression 2!

Pin It
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Okay, you're not going to believe this- I sure still don't!  I WON a cricut expression 2!  Yesterday I was obsessed with watching HSN's 24 hours of crafts, including their launch of the Cricut Expression 2.   I saw that cricutblog.org was giving one away in celebration of the launch, so of course I commented to win!  (Me and about 400 other people, of course!)  Well, last night when I logged into Blogger to look at my blog feed, I saw the title "Giveaway Winner of the Cricut E2 Machine!" underneath which said "CONGRATULATIONS Angela" and I thought, "Oh my gosh, could it be me?!?"  Sure enough when I clicked on the link it said, "Angela (Bingecrafter)"!!!!! 

Seriously.  I've checked it about 200 times since.  It really does say me!  Check it out:

http://cricutblog.org/?p=1692

So now I just have to wait for them to contact me and then wait 4-6 weeks for it to arrive.  However, that's around my birthday, so happy birthday to me!  It has also been 2 years since I purchased my beloved first Cricut (the personal one) so it's my 2nd anniversary as well as cricut's 5th!  I am sooo excited, I just had to share with all of you.  I don't know if I'd be this excited if I won a car.  I even made my husband do the "happy dance" with me in celebration.  (He's such a good sport.  He supports, and sometimes even encourages, my craziness.)  I can't wait to share some of the projects I make. 

I did cave and bought one little thing on HSN- the Straight From the Nest cartridge which I've been wanting and was on sale for $25- no s/h!  So I'm pretty sure I'll be wrapping that up to give to my husband to give to me for my birthday, Simpson's style. 

Do any of you have an E2?  What do you think?  Any tips or tricks? 


post signature

6 comments:

  1. OMGosh! That's AWESOME! Congratulations!!!!

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I watched some yesterday, too but didn't order anything. Happy for you!!

    Melanie
    bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That happened to me when I won a Cricut Cake. I couldn't believe it and checked about 500 times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I know you'll have lots of fun with it and I'm sure you know about all the features from watching yesterday! I really want the Art Nouveau cartridge like nobody's business. I've seen such gorgeous projects cut with that!
    Enjoy! You deserve it!!! Oh, and I was in disbelief when I won Chic n Scary from Teresa Collins' blog along with Haunted Hallows paper pack - well it's been sold out so I haven't gotten it yet, but I was just in 7th heaven at the thought of actually winning something cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! That is so awesome! I know you will love it! Can't wait to see your projects created with it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin