Sunday, September 18, 2011

Halloween A-La-Martha

Pin It NO ONE does Halloween like Martha Stewart.  I am not a paid endorser of Martha Stewart.  I wish I was!  I love her products and her ideas.   Her craft team blog is definitely one of my favorites to visit.  I would love to have their craft shop to work in every day and get paid for it!  But these people have WAY more talent than I do. 

But I digress.  Martha Stewart loves Halloween and I love watching what she and her team put together for Halloween each year.  Did you see the episode with Jimmy Fallon?  Funny stuff. 
So here are some of my favorites of her ideas.  If you haven't visited her Halloween Central, you definitely should.  Hope you enjoy these as much as I do!


Ghost in the Mirror



Pumpkin Balloon Pop


Ghoulish Lamps


Scary Silhouette Curtains


Mirror Mirror


Scary Hand Bowl


Ice Face & Hands Punch


Haunted House Cake


Haunted Halloween Village


What are your favorite Martha Stewart Halloween ideas?


post signature

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin