Sunday, September 25, 2011

Halloween Frame

Pin It I love the $1 wooden frames from Michaels.  They are perfect for making inexpensive decorations.  I love to decoupage them, as I did with this Mother's Day Frame I made earlier this year.  Naturally, I had to make one for Halloween.

The embellishments were inspired by the background paper.  I decided to make a witch making her potions.
 The witch was made using the cricut and Paper Doll Dress Up. 
The frog and cauldron were also cut using the cricut.  I cut a snake out of yellow paper and colored it.  I also added some clear plastic bubbles that I tipped with an olive green ink pad.  Finally some googly eyes made the potion complete!

post signature

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the background paper and you did an awesome job on the witch and her potion! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seriously made this? You are so creative and talented! This would be such a cute gift. I even have that Cricut cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the frame. TFS.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Love your frame.
    Jayne x
    jayne-designs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really great frame. Love the cricut cuts you used and the paper.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
    Come enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute frame! Love the cuts just too cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those frames too! I've been thinking about making one with googly eyes for Halloween! Great job. The paper is really cute. Come check me out- www.alivedinhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the cutest card that I saw today. Love it so much! You can use that again next year.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin