Saturday, August 20, 2011

Bookmark Card

Pin It One of my crafty neighbors taught me how to make this super cute bookmark card the other day.  I used some of the same wave paper I used for my unusual engagement card, which I just loooooove.  It's one of my favorite scrapbook papers of all time, I think.  I decided to go with an ocean theme since this was a congratulations card for my BFF Sara and Sara is an ocean girl.  (Plus the crab stamp was so cute!  How could I resist?)

When you slide off the front of the card, it becomes a corner bookmark, as you can see below.  It also reveals the message underneath.  Cute!
I find myself doing a lot of monochromatic projects, but very rarely do I use more than 2 shades of the same color.  With this card, I got brave and used 4!  But I think it still works in spite of all the different blues.  What do you think? 

Want the project directions?  You can find them here.  Search for "corner bookmark", then click on "Corner Bookmark Video Tutorial."  Let me know if you make one too!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Beautufil card and bookmark! The various colors of blue are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin