Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pepperoni Pinwheels

Pin It
A couple of years ago I decided to cook a "mini meal" and this was one of the recipes I came up with.  It's become a regular in our meal rotation because it's so easy and so tasty. 


Here's all you need:
Pillsbury Crescent Rolls (or Recipe Creations)
Muenster Cheese
Pepperoni
Pizza Sauce

Unroll out the crescent rolls and "paste" two triangles back together.  Layer on muenster cheese and pepperoni.  Roll up the crescent roll with the cheese and pepperoni inside and slice into small pinwheels.
Layer the pinwheels on a cookie sheet and cook at 350 for about 13 minutes. 

Voila!  Enjoy dipping in pizza sauce.  Yum!!!

post signature

10 comments:

  1. What a great and easy idea! I think my picky toddler would even like to eat them. I'll definitely have to try them sometime soon!

    I just found your blog today and I'm excited to look around and find more fun posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing! I would love it if you came by and shared some of your recipes with us at Cast Party Wednesday tomorrow.
    Thanks,
    I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! These look so good! Visiting from Someday Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pre-schoolers love to make these! I use shredded Mozzarella instead of muenster and sprinkle with oregano and garlic powder before rolling, but really anything goes! They're great for parties too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will definitely try this. Crescent rolls have become a staple on my fridge.

    I found your blog through Whatever Goes Wednesday @ Someday Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look delicious. I would love for you to stop by http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/ on Monday to link up your recipe and any other projects you would like to share.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are perfect for summer time lunches.

    I would love for you to hop over and share them on my mommy resource site!

    http://www.crystalandcomp.com/2011/07/the-mommy-club-share-your-resources-and-solutions/

    ReplyDelete
  8. My girls will LOVE these!! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Angela! You've got so much creativity here and I'm admiring them all. Can you please share your creative posts at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop? Hope to see you there :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin