Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A new look....

Pin It When I was growing up, I had a bedroom that was very easy to redecorate- the furniture could go in a bunch of different places and fit well, so I used to change my room around probably a few times a year.  Well, I'm becoming that way with my blog.  It hasn't been that long since I updated the "look" of my blog, but I felt it was time for an update anyway.  If you've visited in the last couple of days, you may have noticed some changes.  I've been fiddling with this great blog template I found here.  I wanted a cleaner look, which I thought this would provide. 

So here's where I was:



And here's where I'm at now:


I preferred the old background, but this template only allowed for a color change and the background picture was part of the old template.  :(   But I do like the new header as well as the menu bar and the way the blog entries read.  What do you think?  Do you prefer the old or the new template?  


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hey there - new to your blog stopping by from Dittle Dattle. I think your new header is great - love the larger pictures too! I'm messing with some way overdue changes to my blog but it makes me nervous. Thanks for the inspiration and the link too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin