Thursday, July 7, 2011

Nice Trip Card

Pin It

My brother, sister-in-law, and nephew are coming to visit next week and I'm SO excited.  My nephew is almost five and so I thought I should put together a gift package of little activities for him to play with on the airplane.  So I found a Noggin Bop (a little dancing wind up toy) that totally made me think of him.  He's quite the dancer.  ;)


I found a magic pen book and a book of knock-knock jokes and a couple of other little things and put them together in a package.  But I needed a card, of course!  I picked up this cute paper pack for $1 from Target that was very boyish, so I knew it would be perfect for this.  I covered a chipboard airplane from the Nana's Kids kit (minus the propeller- the hazards of crafting around a 16 month old!) and made this card.  I raised the clouds up using foam adhesive to make it look a little more 3D.  Hope you enjoy!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. It's a good boy card, airplanes are always cute.

    www.createandshow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin