Sunday, July 3, 2011

A few more onesies

Pin It As I said, I've been baby binge crafting.  I had several iron-on transfers I was saving for baby onesies and I used some of the dyed onesies I'd made here to make these.


I finished up my blue onesies with another monogram applique since I liked "J" so much. 


So two weeks ago I was at Joann's and they gave me a $10 off $10 purchase coupon for last week, which I used to pick up more dye.  The next baby onesie color- GREEN!  Stay tuned.  ;)

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Those are precious! :) Great job on them.


    I am now a follower..

    I would love for you to check out my website and follow too!

    Ally

    http://www.allyrosedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so, so cute!!
    I'm visiting from TT&J.. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you from Someday Crafts. Would love to have you link this up at my {wow me} wednesday link up party going on right now. :)

    Ginger
    gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really cute! I love that you dyed them yourself, and that "argg, wipe my booty" had me cracking up. I featured you today on my baby gift roundup as part of my Christmas in July series :)

    http://sunshineandchaucer.blogspot.com/2011/07/baby-christmas-gift-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin