Thursday, June 16, 2011

Nature Pics

Pin It I absolutely love taking pictures of nature, although I still tend to focus more on the obvious- flowers, insects, etc.  I love flowers because they stay still long enough for me to get the picture I want (unless it's windy!), but I love the challenge of trying to get a butterfly with his tongue sticking out like this one.

 But seriously, how can you resist these colors?
 Or these dew drops?
 Doesn't this look soft?  If I were a bug, I would totally pick this flower to sleep on.  :)
Hope you enjoy these!  If you want a copy in higher resolution, I'd be happy to send you one.

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos. I love taking photo shots, too and just enjoying God's artistry in such detail. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (I meant flower shots! not Photo shots! Ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just reminding everyone about tonights link party that runs Friday evening through Mondays!
    I also have an ongoing give away link party now too.
    Hope to see you soon.
    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/
    come strut your stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great photos. I just love the flower with the dew drops. The colors are so vibrant :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin