Saturday, June 18, 2011

Family Photo Charm Bracelet

Pin It
I've been wanting to have some kind of special jewelry related to my daughter since she was born.  I thought about a locket where I could keep a picture of my daughter and my husband, but thought it might be a little cheesy.  When I saw these cute picture charms I knew they would be perfect and decided to make a charm bracelet.  I bought some butterfly charms as well and some purple beads and made this at the latest neighborhood jewelry making party. 
A few closeups: 

 

Now I just need to print up some tiny pics to put in.  I know my daughter will LOVE it when I wear this!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh Angela, what a treasure! That bracelet is destined to be a family heirloom.
    Thanks so much for sharing
    hugs
    Deanne
    http://deannescreativejuice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bracelet! I am sure you will treasure it for years to come. Your daughter may want one too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin