Sunday, June 26, 2011

Baby Welcome J

Pin It We have a new baby in the neighborhood!  I was so excited to find out that a family down the street had a baby girl, so I immediately got to crafting and baking and made some cute things for them.  I made some J cupcakes (don't you love the edible pearls!) and a J onesie (one of the ones I dyed here) and some cute baby hairclips of course (click here to see my tutorial on these).  There's nothing like a new baby to inspire crafting.  :)
Some closeups






post signature

2 comments:

  1. very cute!

    I have a blog award for you, please stop by my site and pick it up!

    Dana
    Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had you as a neighbor when I had my babies! I would love it if you would link up to my Tuesday Confessional link party going on now: http://www.craftyconfessions.com/2011/06/tuesday-confessional-link-party.html. I hope to see you soon!
    ~Macy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin