Thursday, May 19, 2011

One Hour Layout!

Pin It So my daughter is now 15 months old, and I'm already about 10 months behind with her scrapbook!   And this is my first kid!  Eek!  So I decided I definitely needed to do something to solve this problem.  My first step was to buy some of these album pages so that I wouldn't have to scrapbook every single picture. 

http://www.amazon.com/Sleeve-Protectors-12-Inch-12-Inch-10-Pack/dp/B002V38IBW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1305478527&sr=8-1

But my next step was to do some layouts that weren't quite as involved.  I'm sure that many of you scrapbookers out there can also spend hours and hours on a single layout.  My solution was to limit my time to one hour.  A one hour layout?  I didn't think I could do it, but I did.  Here it is!

I used a cute scrapbook kit I had gotten for my birthday for the paper and embellishments.  This helped a lot of course, because I can spend hours just picking out paper and embellishments as well.  I still have a ton of the kit left- plus tons of pictures of baby to still scrapbook, so expect to see a couple more of these one-hour layouts in the future. 

2 comments:

  1. know how you feel on being behind, but this is awesome.great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idea is amazing. I also want to use this to collect photographs of my child. This also will be an inspiration for all those who to do the same thing as you. Thanks for sharing information.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin