Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fun with Felt

Pin It I've fallen in love with felt!  It's so easy to make such cute things with!  I picked up a bunch of different colors on sale the other day and combined it with some embroidery floss and buttons I already had on hand to make some cute felt decorations.  These may turn into hairclips, but they may end up being a part of something much bigger.  I definitely will have a better handle on embroidery after I tackle the felt next project I have planned.

By the way, for you scrapbook/cricut types out there, I used the flower from the Simply Charmed cartridge as a pattern for the flowers.  The layered circle and heart I did free hand.

2 comments:

  1. ah felt how i love you hahah...but really felt rocks, these are great!!thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I'm a felt fan, too. It's amazing how versatile it is!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin