Friday, May 27, 2011

Die Cut Technique 5 - Peachy Keen Stamps

Pin It The fifth technique of my week-long Embellishing Die Cuts event is a decorative technique.

When I try to draw faces, they look like this:


I absolutely adore Peachy Keen stamps, as do many fans of the cricut cartridges, and they are definitely on my "To Buy" list. Check out this example from Handmade by Angelica. Aren't these fantastic?  Similar idea to mine, but so much cuter.  It might be time for me to buy some of these....


5 comments:

  1. Those stamps are on my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking that I need these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all your helpful tips this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That 'do you like me?' checkbox is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Peachy Keen stamps! I only have some (for people and for animals) but I use them a lot!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin