Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Decorative File Folders

Pin It I have another Mother's Day gift idea for you- something else I'm sending to my own mom!  I decided to take some plain manila folders and use a decorative paper pack of 6 papers I found at AC Moore for $1 to make these.
 To Mail
 A closeup of the heart embellishments- made using a heart punch, flower punch, and a little bling.
 To pay
 A closeup of the layers.  I used a Martha Stewart edge punch and some more bling.
 To File
 I used some "raindrop" stickers arranged in a flower shape with bling for the middle.
I really like the way these turned out.  I think she'll definitely like them!

6 comments:

  1. Those folders are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your folders are beautiful! I'd love to have pretty ones too, but am just too impatient to put the effort into them :p
    I'm here with fun news tonight! Stop by my blog to vote for yourself - you've been nominated for my Best in Show award!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Love them! I might need some for me!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo cute! lovely ~ mom'll luv them! thanks for sharing your creative inspiration with us :)
    stopping by from serenity now linky

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin