Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Photography Tip: Macro!

Pin It My absolute favorite way to take pictures is using the Macro setting.  I love taking pictures of flowers, as you can see from my previous posts, and the Macro setting on the camera is ideal for this.  Here's a picture I took of the flowers my hubby got me for my anniversary.  I took this photo on automatic, which was fine for a picture taken from far away.  Nice bouquet, eh?  ;)


Here's the problem, when you get too close, the picture looks fuzzy. 


Look at the difference by just using the macro setting.  Isn't this much better?

The macro setting is so easy to use and produces such fantastic results.  Check your camera manual to see how to use this setting and have fun!  Here are some of my previous pictures taken in macro for you to enjoy!


9 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tip. I have wondered about the Macro setting. I will have to read up on it. Thanks so much for sharing the pictures and the tip. Karie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very helpful and simply put! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. Not sure if my camera has that, but I'm definitely looking!
    CAS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! I don't know if my camera has a macro setting, but I'm going to find out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiya , that is a huhg difference thanks for the tip
    xmaggiex

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiya , that is a huhg difference thanks for the tip
    xmaggiex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photos! I am just learning photography and love taking close ups of flowers. Would love for you to join my linky party

    http://www.inspiringcreationsblog.com/2011/04/friday-favorites-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing. I sometimes think the photos are the hardest part of blogging and I can use all the help I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the Macro setting!! I discovered it last year (after having my camera for a year! I don't like to read instructions) when taking pics of flowers in the woods near our home. Thanks for your post --

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin