Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Baby Card

Pin It I'm so excited to be doing baby crafts again!  I love making onesies and baby cards and albums.  Here is an easy card I made for a new baby using the Sans Serif cricut cartridge at 1 1/2" for the name.  The star brads and solid colored paper are Recollections and the elephant border & "Ella" paper (not the backing) are K&Company. The paisley pattern I stamped with a paisley stamp I got in the dollar bin at Michaels and the Martha Stewart "sweet pea" purple ink.  Isn't it adorable?  Perfect for such an adorable baby!

3 comments:

  1. Now I wouldn't think elephants for a girl baby card but boy did you make that work....that card is so pretty and I love the bright colors. Very nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable! I love the subtle paisley pattern in the background. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin