Friday, March 25, 2011

Mmm.... Cheesy Breadsticks!

Pin It I am not a big fan of cooking.  I love to bake, just not to cook.  I don't like that it has to be done on a regular basis.  I don't like that it takes a lot of time.  I don't like that most of the new recipes I try making end up a big disappointment.  But every now and then I will go all out and cook a big dinner.  On our anniversary, that's what I decided to do.

So I bust out a Giada DeLaurentis cookbook I'd been given a couple of years back and sadly had not used (although I flagged almost every recipe with post-its).  I picked out two recipes, and this was one of them.


Cheesy breadsticks!  These are SO easy and tasty, which in my book is the makings of a recipe that lasts!  You start with a package of Pillsbury breadsticks, slice them in half, dip them in olive oil, then in a mixture of shredded gruyere, parmesan, and fresh rosemary.  Sprinkle with sea salt & bake at 350 for 15 minutes.  Fantastic!  Thank you Giada!

6 comments:

  1. These not only sound good, they look delish!! Stop by Pandora's Box to enter a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound fab!
    Jennifer
    http://craftyhair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look super AND so EASY!! As for Giada - is there nothing she can do wrong? If you get a sec, pop on over to Foodie Friday and link up! Oh, and I found you on Tatertots and Jello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look like the perfect addition to one of our meals. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Breadsticks, now I can make and hopefully it turn out well. Im your newest follower.. found your blog through blog hop. I am Marelie and my blog: www.cookiedropletsetcbymarelie.com hope you could come and visit. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this looks so yummy! I came over from Lamb Around and I wanted to let you know that I have a blog hop too on Sundays: Savory Sunday, and I'd love if you came over and shared a recipe! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin