Saturday, March 26, 2011

Manly Anniversary Card

Pin It I find it hard to make "manly" crafts.  Manly crafts having to do with love are even harder.  But for our anniversary, I decided to make my husband a card anyway.  I used some of the paper from my 2011 Scrapbooking Calendar (which he got me for Christmas) and some stickers I had left over from when I made our wedding album.  I decided to use gray as a base for the card as well as ivory which I chalked with grey.  I generally don't use these two neutrals together, but I really liked them together for this card.  I cut out hearts from the leftover calendar paper to use as the other two accents.  Do you have any "manly" projects to share?  Link them to your comments!

6 comments:

  1. I think you got that manly card down pat. That card is definitely manly and very nice. I really don't have many manly things. I do have to make some though and I sure hope mine comes out as nice as yours did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya visiting from bcd show and tell and your newest follower x what a great card , i think all us crafteres struggle to make cards for men x x hope to see you at mine soon and you can have a peek at my cards and see what you think and maybe you will follow me too xmaggiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cards for men are hard. You did a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Thanks for linking up at I Made It! Monday at Ninth Street Notions. Can't wait to see what you have this next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is wonderful, it is definately something I would give my special guy. :) Thank you for linking to my K.I.S.S. blog bash this past week. I so appreciate you taking the time to share all your charming crafts & great recipes. Tomorrow is another blog bash, please drop by & share more of your inspiring ideas!

    Drop By The Tattered Tag

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin